CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. One CompuCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges. CompuCoin has a total market cap of $25,356.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CompuCoin has traded 17% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
CompuCoin (CPN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. The official website for CompuCoin is compucoin.org. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin.
Buying and Selling CompuCoin
CompuCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CompuCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CompuCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CompuCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.