Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 7th. One Cortex token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00004942 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, OKEx, DDEX and DragonEX. Over the last seven days, Cortex has traded 17.5% lower against the dollar. Cortex has a market cap of $47.74 million and approximately $9.53 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00307005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00155605 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000571 BTC.
Cortex Token Profile
Cortex’s launch date was February 8th, 2018. Cortex’s total supply is 299,792,458 tokens and its circulating supply is 149,792,458 tokens. The Reddit community for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cortex’s official Twitter account is @CTXCBlockchain. The official message board for Cortex is medium.com/@CTXCBlockchain. Cortex’s official website is www.cortexlabs.ai.
Cortex Token Trading
Cortex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, UEX, CoinTiger, CoinEx, DDEX, OKEx, DragonEX, BitForex, Bithumb, CoinBene, DEx.top and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cortex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cortex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.