Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. During the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Cryptopay token can now be bought for about $0.0154 or 0.00000237 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $322.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004557 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003214 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00307343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00155674 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009853 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000572 BTC.
Cryptopay Token Profile
Cryptopay’s genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,322,108 tokens. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptopay’s official website is cryptopay.me. The official message board for Cryptopay is blog.cryptopay.me.
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.