Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 7th. In the last seven days, Curecoin has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar. One Curecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001544 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Curecoin has a total market cap of $2.39 million and approximately $2,212.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.42 or 0.00870499 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002541 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003552 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015616 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011744 BTC.
Curecoin (CURE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 23,894,613 coins. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Curecoin is curecoin.net. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Curecoin
Curecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.