Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 7th. During the last week, Digital Rupees has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Digital Rupees coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Digital Rupees has a market capitalization of $75,289.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003449 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Digital Rupees Profile
DRS is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Digital Rupees’ total supply is 510,802,961 coins. Digital Rupees’ official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees. Digital Rupees’ official website is www.digitalrs.me.
Buying and Selling Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Rupees should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Rupees using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.