eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 6th. eBoost has a market capitalization of $878,319.00 and approximately $17,589.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, eBoost has traded down 24.2% against the dollar. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for $0.0439 or 0.00000676 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.89 or 0.00890990 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002842 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002643 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013463 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015299 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012210 BTC.
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 80,828,160 coins and its circulating supply is 20,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.