Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Over the last seven days, Gas has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gas has a total market capitalization of $71.86 million and $2.79 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can currently be bought for $7.09 or 0.00110083 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, Gate.io and Switcheo Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.97 or 0.00309881 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00155054 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009824 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000572 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. The official website for Gas is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Bitbns, Coinnest, OKEx, Poloniex, Gate.io, Bitinka, Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, Koinex, Switcheo Network and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.