Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $23.29 million and approximately $2.30 million worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Genesis Vision token can now be bought for about $6.25 or 0.00097154 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Ovis, Kucoin and Binance. Over the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00309989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00155579 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000572 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,726,781 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ovis, IDEX, Kucoin, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.