GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 7th. One GPU Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. GPU Coin has a market capitalization of $1.42 million and $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GPU Coin has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003779 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
GPU Coin Coin Profile
GPU Coin (CRYPTO:GPU) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin’s total supply is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is /r/NulleX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GPU Coin’s official website is nullex.io. GPU Coin’s official Twitter account is @GPU_coin.
GPU Coin Coin Trading
GPU Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GPU Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GPU Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.