Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $151,302.00 and approximately $19,829.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Jetcoin has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. One Jetcoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0222 or 0.00000346 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004553 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003162 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00300946 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00155450 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000559 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,823,701 tokens. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Jetcoin
Jetcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.