Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $3.76 or 0.00058263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Binance. During the last week, Lisk has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. Lisk has a market capitalization of $412.97 million and $4.65 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00060647 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029566 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029677 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00068717 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002405 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005462 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00035450 BTC.
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 125,114,304 coins and its circulating supply is 109,873,038 coins. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lisk’s official website is lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BitBay, YoBit, Coinroom, Coindeal, Bit-Z, Upbit, OKEx, Poloniex, Coinbe, CoinEgg, Binance, ChaoEX, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Gate.io, COSS, Bitbns, Huobi, Exrates, Livecoin and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.