Madcoin (CURRENCY:MDC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. One Madcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0313 or 0.00000407 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Madcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Madcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Madcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006758 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00257125 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014816 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Madcoin (MDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 13th, 2014. Madcoin’s total supply is 10,004,820 coins. The official website for Madcoin is madcoin.life. Madcoin’s official Twitter account is @MDCTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Madcoin
Madcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Madcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Madcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Madcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Madcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Madcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.