Manna (CURRENCY:MANNA) traded 35.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. In the last week, Manna has traded down 41.2% against the dollar. Manna has a total market capitalization of $270,050.00 and approximately $60.00 worth of Manna was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Manna coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and FreiExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014749 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00052063 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00129637 BTC.
MANNA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 12th, 2018. Manna’s total supply is 10,045,208,743 coins and its circulating supply is 282,422,748 coins. Manna’s official Twitter account is @mannacurrency. The Reddit community for Manna is /r/Grantcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Manna’s official website is www.mannabase.com.
Buying and Selling Manna
Manna can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Manna directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Manna should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Manna using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Manna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Manna and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.