OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. One OceanChain coin can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, CoinEgg, Coinnest and Bit-Z. OceanChain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $98,346.00 worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, OceanChain has traded down 14% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006770 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00257125 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014943 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
OceanChain (CRYPTO:OC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2014. The official website for OceanChain is oceanchain.club. OceanChain’s official Twitter account is @Orangecoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Coinnest, CoinEgg and Allcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.