Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 7th. Opal has a market capitalization of $289,545.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opal coin can now be bought for $0.0191 or 0.00000296 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Opal has traded up 27.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00032350 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00023898 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00027789 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005303 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.72 or 0.00305366 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009759 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Opal (CRYPTO:OPAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,148,392 coins. The official website for Opal is www.opal-coin.com. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam.
Buying and Selling Opal
Opal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.