PayDay Coin (CURRENCY:PDX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. PayDay Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and $31,641.00 worth of PayDay Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayDay Coin coin can currently be purchased for $1.96 or 0.00030330 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, PayDay Coin has traded 31.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AceD (ACED) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001938 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- MIRQ (MRQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
PayDay Coin Profile
Buying and Selling PayDay Coin
PayDay Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayDay Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayDay Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayDay Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayDay Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayDay Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.