Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 7th. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for $1.10 or 0.00016977 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, WEX, The Rock Trading and CoinEgg. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $27.43 million and $308,724.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peercoin has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,491.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $504.53 or 0.07788337 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00012823 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00020912 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.76 or 0.00676923 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00028440 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006337 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.64 or 0.01461001 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014974 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00066270 BTC.
Peercoin (PPC) is a coin. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 24,943,350 coins. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, WEX, The Rock Trading, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.