Pixie Coin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 7th. Pixie Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $20,559.00 worth of Pixie Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pixie Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Pixie Coin has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005349 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016998 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00261148 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002632 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001488 BTC.
Pixie Coin Token Profile
Pixie Coin is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Pixie Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Pixie Coin is www.pixiecoin.io. Pixie Coin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin.
Buying and Selling Pixie Coin
Pixie Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pixie Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pixie Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pixie Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pixie Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pixie Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.