Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Over the last seven days, Populous has traded 2% lower against the dollar. One Populous token can now be bought for $4.21 or 0.00065089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Bithumb, LATOKEN and Mercatox. Populous has a market cap of $155.89 million and approximately $4.52 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003218 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00312117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00155256 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009944 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000577 BTC.
Populous’ launch date was April 12th, 2017. Populous’ total supply is 53,252,246 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,004,027 tokens. The official website for Populous is populous.world. Populous’ official Twitter account is @bitpopulous.
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Binance, DragonEX, BitForex, LATOKEN, Livecoin, Mercatox, Bithumb, OKEx, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.