Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $20.50 million and approximately $168,202.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for $0.0332 or 0.00000515 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, Kucoin, DDEX and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004610 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015573 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00308637 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00155588 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009823 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000568 BTC.
Quantstamp’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com.
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io, Binance, GOPAX, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.