Rubies (CURRENCY:RBIES) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. One Rubies coin can currently be bought for about $0.0167 or 0.00000256 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. Rubies has a total market cap of $173,876.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rubies has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00058162 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00031447 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015541 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008007 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010437 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000176 BTC.
RBIES uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 9th, 2016. Rubies’ total supply is 10,415,252 coins. Rubies’ official Twitter account is @Betterbets_io. The official website for Rubies is rbies.org.
Buying and Selling Rubies
Rubies can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.