SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. SecretCoin has a market capitalization of $78,427.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One SecretCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0185 or 0.00000254 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015737 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006418 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000134 BTC.
SecretCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecretCoin’s official website is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
Buying and Selling SecretCoin
SecretCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecretCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.