Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 7th. One Torcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0745 or 0.00000789 BTC on major exchanges. Torcoin has a total market capitalization of $23,561.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Torcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $178.61 or 0.02763882 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010056 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005118 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 33.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003938 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Torcoin (CRYPTO:TOR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2014. Torcoin’s total supply is 1,316,179 coins and its circulating supply is 316,179 coins. The official website for Torcoin is torcoin.org. Torcoin’s official Twitter account is @thetorcoin.
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Torcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Torcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.