Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 7th. Unitus has a market cap of $252,216.00 and approximately $65.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unitus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Unitus has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,424.46 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $220.17 or 0.03431484 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $504.20 or 0.07858047 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.00866608 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.68 or 0.01740511 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00182430 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.65 or 0.01989526 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.01 or 0.00296222 BTC.
Unitus Coin Profile
UIS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on December 21st, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 62,394,743 coins. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Unitus’ official website is unitus.online.
Buying and Selling Unitus
Unitus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unitus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unitus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Unitus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unitus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.