VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. One VoteCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. VoteCoin has a total market capitalization of $119,726.00 and $118.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded 11.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $127.02 or 0.01963221 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.05 or 0.00294418 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00260957 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00045861 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00024057 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00081939 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002689 BTC.
VOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 37,010,875 coins. The official website for VoteCoin is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VoteCoin Coin Trading
VoteCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VoteCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VoteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.