ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Over the last week, ZCoin has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZCoin has a market cap of $61.09 million and approximately $612,537.00 worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.93 or 0.00169601 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, Bittrex and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,469.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $217.76 or 0.03378066 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $498.70 or 0.07736281 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.00878722 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $112.53 or 0.01745590 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00181783 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.81 or 0.01967111 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00297003 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. ZCoin’s total supply is 5,587,975 coins. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCoin’s official website is zcoin.io.
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Sistemkoin, Indodax, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, TDAX, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Coinroom, Binance, QBTC, Koinex, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.