ALQO (CURRENCY:XLQ) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. One ALQO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001800 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. ALQO has a total market capitalization of $6.14 million and approximately $17,567.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ALQO has traded up 21.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015374 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006834 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 34.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006961 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001189 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
ALQO (CRYPTO:XLQ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. ALQO’s total supply is 55,245,445 coins and its circulating supply is 55,145,444 coins. The official website for ALQO is alqo.org. The Reddit community for ALQO is /r/Alqo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ALQO’s official Twitter account is @ALQOCOIN.
ALQO Coin Trading
ALQO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALQO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALQO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALQO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.