Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. Aricoin has a total market cap of $158,200.00 and $35.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Aricoin has traded 29.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013200 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Aricoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. The official website for Aricoin is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Aricoin Coin Trading
Aricoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aricoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.