Blackstar (CURRENCY:BSTAR) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 7th. One Blackstar coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Blackstar has a total market capitalization of $54,467.00 and $0.00 worth of Blackstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Blackstar has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004067 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016134 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007847 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000325 BTC.
Blackstar (CRYPTO:BSTAR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Blackstar’s total supply is 630,795,971 coins. The official website for Blackstar is blackstarotc.com. Blackstar’s official Twitter account is @Blackstar_dev.
Blackstar Coin Trading
Blackstar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blackstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blackstar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blackstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blackstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.