CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. One CyberVein token can currently be purchased for $0.0202 or 0.00000326 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Bilaxy and Bit-Z. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $21.38 million and approximately $190,945.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CyberVein has traded 37.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein (CVT) is a token. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. CyberVein’s total supply is 2,147,483,648 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,060,163,761 tokens. CyberVein’s official website is www.cybervein.org. CyberVein’s official Twitter account is @cyberveingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.