DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. Over the last week, DATA has traded down 30.5% against the US dollar. DATA has a total market cap of $13.84 million and approximately $350,695.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DATA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, DDEX and Ethfinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004468 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016226 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00292574 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00152554 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009250 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000560 BTC.
DATA Token Profile
DATA’s launch date was January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,137,691,091 tokens. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data. DATA’s official website is data.eco.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Huobi, UEX, Ethfinex, Kucoin, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.