Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 8th. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $322,787.00 and $712.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0077 or 0.00000119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, C-Patex and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 88.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
DEM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,900,543 coins and its circulating supply is 41,918,567 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.