DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. DMarket has a total market capitalization of $6.62 million and approximately $31,163.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DMarket token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00002129 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and IDEX. In the last seven days, DMarket has traded 27.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004434 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016256 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.03 or 0.00291302 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00152546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009234 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000559 BTC.
DMarket’s launch date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,216,064 tokens. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket. DMarket’s official website is dmarket.com.
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, YoBit, Tidex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.