Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. In the last week, Dotcoin has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. One Dotcoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dotcoin has a total market cap of $3.08 million and approximately $1,402.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.11 or 0.00856248 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012413 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00015001 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012260 BTC.
Dotcoin Token Profile
Dotcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2015. Dotcoin’s total supply is 577,018,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 312,018,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz.
Dotcoin Token Trading
Dotcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dotcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.