EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. One EchoLink token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Hotbit, Huobi and HitBTC. During the last seven days, EchoLink has traded down 28.8% against the US dollar. EchoLink has a total market capitalization of $1.94 million and approximately $80,470.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016213 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00296668 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00153250 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009319 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000569 BTC.
EchoLink was first traded on January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. EchoLink’s official website is echolink.info. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EchoLink Token Trading
EchoLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LBank, Huobi and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.