EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 8th. One EDRCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0938 or 0.00001446 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, EDRCoin has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. EDRCoin has a market cap of $260,731.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin Coin Profile
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,601,166 coins and its circulating supply is 2,779,253 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EDRCoin is www.edrcoin.cash.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDRCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.