Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 7th. One Emphy token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0298 or 0.00000461 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Emphy has a market cap of $235,519.00 and $534.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Emphy has traded down 5.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.57 or 0.00875147 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002531 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011693 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015502 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011913 BTC.
EPY is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,899,788 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Emphy is emphy.io.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emphy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.