Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 8th. One Envion token can currently be bought for $0.0382 or 0.00000594 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, YoBit and HitBTC. Envion has a total market capitalization of $4.26 million and approximately $4,438.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Envion has traded 33.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.75 or 0.00307276 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00155634 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009855 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000575 BTC.
Envion’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Envion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Envion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.