Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Indicoin has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. One Indicoin token can currently be bought for $0.0090 or 0.00000140 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007415 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000351 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
Indicoin (CRYPTO:INDI) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Indicoin’s total supply is 360,000,000 tokens. Indicoin’s official Twitter account is @Indi_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Indicoin is /r/INDICOIN. The official website for Indicoin is www.indicoin.org.in.
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.