Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 8th. During the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded 4.6% higher against the dollar. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $29,771.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015199 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000226 BTC.
Infinitecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in.
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.