LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. LiteBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $9,411.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded down 15.6% against the dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015199 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteBitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.