MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 8th. One MinexCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.19 or 0.00034162 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Livecoin and Exmo. MinexCoin has a market cap of $9.28 million and approximately $231,648.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MinexCoin has traded 41.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015629 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008980 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.74 or 0.00308365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00156651 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009887 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MNX is a coin. It launched on March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 5,985,710 coins and its circulating supply is 4,234,303 coins. The official website for MinexCoin is minexcoin.com. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Exmo and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.