Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded up 20.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 8th. Over the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded 35.1% lower against the dollar. Monkey Project has a market cap of $963,858.00 and approximately $18,987.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monkey Project coin can currently be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00007902 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 42.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005314 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016664 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Monkey Project Profile
Monkey Project (CRYPTO:MONK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 2,245,460 coins and its circulating supply is 1,895,510 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_. The official website for Monkey Project is www.monkey.vision.
Buying and Selling Monkey Project
Monkey Project can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monkey Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monkey Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.