Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. During the last week, Omni has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Omni has a total market cap of $5.17 million and $4,131.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.21 or 0.00148484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptohub.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.15 or 0.00855615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001348 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002479 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012416 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003425 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00014864 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012241 BTC.
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,744 coins and its circulating supply is 561,428 coins. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptohub, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.