Onix (CURRENCY:ONX) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 8th. Onix has a market capitalization of $236,493.00 and $0.00 worth of Onix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Onix has traded down 31.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Onix coin can now be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001395 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015399 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Onix is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 26th, 2017. Onix’s total supply is 112,119,457 coins and its circulating supply is 107,072,781 coins. The Reddit community for Onix is /r/ONIXCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Onix’s official Twitter account is @onix_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Onix’s official website is www.onixcoin.com.
Onix Coin Trading
Onix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Onix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Onix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Onix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Onix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Onix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.