Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. During the last week, Pakcoin has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. Pakcoin has a total market capitalization of $135,898.00 and approximately $188.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pakcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 37% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Pakcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 60,701,600 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pakcoin is www.pakcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Pakcoin
Pakcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.