Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 8th. One Pesetacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0208 or 0.00000336 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and SouthXchange. Pesetacoin has a total market capitalization of $2.82 million and $5,875.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pesetacoin has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.06 or 0.00857876 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012308 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003311 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00015001 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012277 BTC.
PTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 135,557,154 coins. The official website for Pesetacoin is pesetacoin.info. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.