Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 8th. One Primas token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002524 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, LBank, OKEx and BitForex. During the last week, Primas has traded down 25% against the U.S. dollar. Primas has a total market capitalization of $8.22 million and approximately $4.75 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003128 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016228 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00291790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00152405 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009287 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000568 BTC.
Primas launched on August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas. Primas’ official website is primas.io. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Primas
Primas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX, BitForex, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.