Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 7.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 8th. One Proxeus token can now be bought for about $0.0194 or 0.00000314 BTC on popular exchanges. Proxeus has a market cap of $3.95 million and approximately $31,180.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Proxeus has traded 39.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016205 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.14 or 0.00292815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009306 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000570 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,351 tokens. Proxeus’ official website is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proxeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.