RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 7th. Over the last week, RevolverCoin has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $83,813.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolverCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
RevolverCoin (CRYPTO:XRE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,109,206 coins. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin. The official website for RevolverCoin is revolvercoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolverCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.